Here are 10 fun facts from Smiles n more, Cosmetic Dentist in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
1. The toothbrush as we know it today has only been around for about 100 years.
2. You produce about 700 gallons of saliva over your lifetime.
3. The average person spends about 385 days of their life brushing their teeth.
4. The only part of the body that can’t repair itself is your teeth!
5. One-quarter of adults over the age of 65 have lost all their teeth
6. The tongue is the strongest muscle in your entire body.
7. If you drink three or more servings of soda pop a day, you’ll have 62% more tooth decay than someone who drinks no soda pop.
8. Enamel is the hardest substance in your body.
9. Brush your tongue! The majority of bad breath is caused by a dirty tongue.
10. The country of Liechtenstein is the biggest exporter of false teeth in the world. (It’s the sixth-smallest country on the globe!)