| DENTAL TREATMENT FOR EXPATS IN BANGALORE:
1. The patient can take an appointment either online or by calling up the Dental Centre. You will receive an appointment confirmation message. (Email/SMS)
2. On arrival at the clinic, Patient Registration Card has to be filled. First-time Registration and consultation fees is applicable.
3. The doctor on duty does a full-mouth examination, evaluation, and diagnosis, after which a treatment plan is arrived at.
4. The treatment options, duration and cost are discussed with the patient.
5. On your consent the course of treatment will follow.
DENTAL TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS ABROAD:
1. The patient can contact us via Email from their resident country stating their query.
2. After initial contact, diagnostic aids such as x-rays, photographs, etc may be asked for which can be sent to us via Email.
3. From these data, a Provisional Diagnosis, Provisional Treatment Plan, and Estimated Cost is arrived at and sent back to the patient for approval. Details such as number of appointments, duration of treatment, accommodation, sight seeing, etc are discussed.
4. After finalization of your plan (travel dates and itinerary), you can book an appointment with us.
5. On arrival at the Dental Centre, after thorough examination and evaluation, a final definitive diagnosis and finalized treatment plan is given before commencing the treatment.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on 080-25722929 or 9341078979
International patients click the following link for dialing code assistance
Call or email us for an appointment. We look forward to serving you and your family.